"Comprehensive Physical Therapy Services from Head to Toe"
You are not just a number to us!
- Physical Therapy Service available on site
- One on One Appointments
- Hourly appointments available
Here at McLean County Foot and Ankle, we offer full-body physical therapy services to help with any ailment that affects any body part. We focus on utilizing a combination of holistic therapeutic services that will benefit a patient’s overall wellness and health. We provide services that help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain/discomfort, and reduce stress on joints, along with maintaining or improving functional outcomes for individuals with various conditions or disabilities. Come check out our therapy department and get scheduled for an initial evaluation, all you need is a referral from your physician!
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Modalities- Ultrasound, Electrical stimulation, Iontophoresis, Phonophoresis
- Vasopneumatic device
- Active/Passive/Active-Assistive range of motion
- Gait training
- Balance training
- Assistive device training
- Post-operative care
- Manual therapy- soft tissue mobilization/massage, instrumental assistive soft tissue mobilizations (IASTM)